CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Blog re-incarnated!

Hey all!

Here's an attempt to start this blog from a new end. I am inspired for this because of ‘Beth’ and ‘Memsaab’ about whom I came to know through FILMFARE. I dont know them, but after reading their blogs, I am certainly a more knowledged person. :)

I've loved hindi films ever since I can remember. And in the recent times, It has almost become a necessity.
Thanks to Orkut and such precious friends i Got through it, I learnt so much more about Hindi films and developed a better perspective for watching them.

However, I hardly had any time to watch many films, ever since I joined college. I'd just catch up on the new releases, and once in a while go back to my all-time favourites.

But now, I have decided not to compromise anymore. Life is too short for such big sacrifices.
So, I will try my best to keep in touch with movies of all eras, and watch one movie atleast in every 2-3 days.
And not to forget, write about them out here.. :)


Hoping to have a great time ahead in this newly found shelter, where all my crazy thoughts on Movies can rest in peace.
Amen!

0 comments: